Saturday, May 5, 2007

Weekend

Horray, this is the first weekend since I started my blog. A lot of things has happened since. Yesterday, I brought my family to watch SPIDERMAN3 or Spiderman 3 at Sun Plaza Medan. Know what?
The line (to buy ticker) started at 8.00 in the morning. My wife went there at around 10, guest what, the line is very long. Luckily she met her friend that was queing at the front, so to cut the story short, we get the tickets and watch it.

It was a dissappointment, really, the action was probably 1/2 hour, too much talking.

Okay, thats for now

2 comments:

billiewidyaputra said...

I think the action is too fast that make us confuse and can not tell which one is spiderman or his anemy

JohannesMonang said...

I remembered how many years did not watch in the cinema with the former girlfriend which now becomes my beloved wife.