Wednesday, May 2, 2007

May Day

I should have started my blog yesterday, but an old habit get in the way. Today, I get in the way of the old habit and here's my blog.

Let's Start with yesterday.
1 May 2007, arghhhh LABOR DAY, a few people using this moment to get lazy. Gosh I hate that. Everywhere, the traffic was jammed, except near my office. Hey, don't smile, my office is where the demonstrant pass through, so the police closed the road infront of my office, that's why the traffic infront of my office were not jammed.

2 May 2007.
A strange day. I was having a conversation with a head hunter, alas, got caught by my boss. How strange can that be? But it turn out to be quite a blessing too, since my boss ask me to come into her office and explain how things are going with my carreer, now I have a bit of hope in there. hehehe.
Late in the evening, I got a call from home. My Mom .....falled down and she thought something was broken. My wife and my sis, went to fetch a Sin She to come and have a look at her feet (knee). HEY, it turned out that the Sin She is my friend from GIS 2007. BAD NEWS, my mom knee is broken. The Sinshe was very good, a very kind man too. He fixed up my mom knee. She will not be able to move freely for the next 2 months.

Heru Muskita

1 comment:

billiewidyaputra said...

This world is small Man !!! even when I went to visit my dealer in Melbourne. you guess what? His wife is from Medan. Her Brother is stay in Taman Malibu Indah, I know this guy coz' he's my customer too. so we talk like we knew each other for long time. and he speak hok kian too me. Wow it's a small world.