Friday, May 4, 2007

Searching

Hello friends,

Start my day with, "Got to get a replacement for my internet connection". Here are a few option.

Indosat 3,5 G broadband. Quota : 1 GB Rp.350.000,- / month. First 500 account will get free modem (have to subscribe for 2 years, I think).

XL
3 G Network
Quota : 250 MB Rp.99.000,-/month.
Quota : 2 GB Rp.499.000,-/month.

2,5 G Network = GPRS
Quota : Unlimited Rp.350.000,-/month + on time activation fee Rp.250.000,-

Hm... I am still thinking which one to sign up for. Any suggestion?

By the way, my mom was operated yesterday in Penang, her condition is stable now. Thanks for all of your prayer and support.

Today, I had dinner with my friend, Mr. Herbert at Famous Cafe. Trying to open his mind to internet marketing stuff. May be I should invite him to one of the internet summit to wake him up. Kind of stubborn guy. Just kidding man.

About Famous Cafe, they have a free wifi connection. The food is not that good, but the drink is ok. But the best is the internet connection, it's quite fast too, since no one is using it.

Ok, I am kind of sleepy now. See ya


Heru Muskita

1 comment:

billiewidyaputra said...

I think we can have a discussion there sometimes, Please arrangge it doesn't matter if not all the GIS medan can join, just Kong Kow2 and have Lunch