Monday, May 14, 2007

Internet Marketing

I have read, read and read for 4 weeks now. At last I started to take action into the world of Internet Marketing. Internet Marketing is a very interesting new toy for me. I really am very tired of my day job. Dealing with people is one of the most difficult job I ever got. Internet Marketing can really take my mind off the daily routine by creating new routine. I put an emotion i.e. Fun into this new routine.

I have a very supportive wife. Her daily routine is taking care of my child. So Internet marketing really let us start to built a multiple source of income without having to leave our daily routine. I can still earned money from my day job and invest it into internet marketing.

My wife is very enthusias in this, so we divide our job. I learned and looked for a niche market for the internet marketing, and she find article related to that niche market, then we both looked for affiliate product to sell in the internet marketing.

I really hope to be able to become a professional internet marketer. A multiple source of passive income up to 50.000 a month is very challenging.

We started to do our MAP (millionaire Action Plan), hope to finished it soon, since we do not want our success to be delayed.

We promised each other if that if we really want to be success in this internet marketing thing, we have to
take action for Internet Marketing
stop procasinate for Internet Marketing
change our attitude for Internet Marketing
start taking new habit for Internet Marketing
doing things we do not like to do for Internet Marketing

In the future we will involved our son into this Internet Marketing business.

So guys, talk to us about internet marketing, share with us about internet marketing.

See you guys at the stage of World Interent Summit.


Heru Muskita

2 comments:

JohannesMonang said...

Dear bro Heru,
We are in the same boat. I'll do my best to learn Internet Marketing even
though I'm the starter and my Englih isn't like yours.
I hope you will help me to reach my ambition to be the best Internet Marketer. You are so LUCKY having wife like her.

billiewidyaputra said...

Hi Buddy, 2 thumbs up for you and your wife. keep doing this I'm sure you're in the right track. I just feel so good that only 3 days I create my blog. there come the No.1 search engine put ads in my blog. It's really really Beautiful and Fantastic